The Associate Membership program is open to businesses or individuals. Members represent law and accounting firms, construction companies, computer software companies and more. SCSBA provides two types of Associate memberships – Standard Associate and Special Associate.To join or renew for Fiscal Year 2018-19, please click here.
- Download the Associate Membership brochure in PDF file format.
- For more information, contact Gwen Hampton, Director of Leadership Development.
Standard Associate ($475 a year)
- Promotional materials of SCSBA statewide training
- Subscriptions to SCSBA electronic publications, including the popular news clipping service, eFocus newsletter, Legislative Update, and other special issue publications.
- Gift for new Associates
- Directory listing on the SCSBA Web site
- Directory listing in the annual convention program
- Participant list for statewide workshops (upon request)
Special Associate ($1,100 a year)
Includes all other benefits listed for the Standard Associate Membership and expanded annual convention package, which includes an exhibit booth, full-page ad in convention program and listing on Web site with link to company Web site ($275 savings).