Workers’ Compensation and Property & Casualty
Insurance Trust Seminar
October 25-27, 2017 | Marina Inn at Grande Dunes, Myrtle Beach, SC
The annual Risky Business Seminar, for SCSBIT member districts only, features information on programs and strategies school districts can take to reduce the risks of workplace accidents and other liabilities.
Online registration is closed. Please register onsite at the host hotel.
Registration fee: $150, members only
Cancellation deadline: Oct 11
Marina Inn at Grande Dunes, Myrtle Beach, SC
Hotel reservations: The hotel room block opens August 29 at 8:30 a.m. Room reservations will not be accepted before 8:30 a.m. on August 29, no exceptions.
Rooms are available for $129 a night, plus taxes and fees. The deadline for room reservations is September 25 or when the room block is full.
To make a room reservation please call, 843.913.1333 or toll free 877.913.1333. The group code is Risky Business Conference.
- Learn how minimizing risks can result in more savings to school districts
- Discover proven ideas for implementing effective risk management strategies
- Gain a better understanding of SCSBIT and its services
Board members will earn 10 points and 7 hours of credit in the SCSBA Boardmanship Institute for attendance and participation.
2017 Risky Business Seminar handouts
2016 Risky Business Seminar handouts
- Download 2016 Risky Business agenda
- Download 2016 Risky Business Seminar brochure
- Download 2016 Risky Business Seminar flyer
2015 Risky Business Seminar handouts (archive)
2014 Risky Business Seminar handouts (archive)