Workers’ Compensation and Property & Casualty
Insurance Trust Seminar
October 19-21, 2016 | The Marriott at Grande Dunes, Myrtle Beach, SC
The annual Risky Business Seminar, for SCSBIT member districts only, features information on programs and strategies school districts can take to reduce the risks of workplace accidents and other liabilities.
Online registration is closed. You can register onsite at the host hotel beginning Wednesday, October 19 at 4:30 p.m.
The Marriott at Grande Dunes
Myrtle Beach, SC
The hotel room block opens August 22 at 8:30 a.m. Room reservations will not be accepted before 8:30 a.m. on August 22, no exceptions.
Rooms are available for $118 a night, plus taxes and fees. The deadline for room reservations is September 21 or when the room block is full.
You may also make reservation by calling the Marriott central reservation line at 1-800-228-9290.
- Learn how minimizing risks can result in more savings to school districts
- Discover proven ideas for implementing effective risk management strategies
- Gain a better understanding of SCSBIT and its services
Board members will earn 10 points and 7 hours of credit in the SCSBA Boardmanship Institute for attendance and participation.
2016 Risky Business Seminar handouts
- Download 2016 Risky Business agenda
- Download 2016 Risky Business Seminar brochure
- Download 2016 Risky Business Seminar flyer
2015 Risky Business Seminar handouts (archive)
2014 Risky Business Seminar handouts (archive)