Together, the South Carolina School Boards Association and you can make your business dollars go further through our various marketing opportunities.
- Network directly with more than 700 school board members and superintendents across the state who spend billions of dollars annually to equip and maintain more than 1,100 school buildings and provide educational opportunities to more than 650,000 public school students.
- Receive a variety of special opportunities and services.
- Gain insight into the latest developments in education.
- Demonstrate your support for public education.
SCSBA can link your business to board members attending a variety of unique and customized conferences throughout the year. Depending upon SCSBA needs, your contribution may be used to (but not limited to):
- sponsor a workshop or speaker
- purchase specialty items
- sponsor a reception, lunch or dinner
- pay for research
- sponsor a publication
- sponsor special projects
Depending upon the level of your support, your contribution will be recognized in printed materials, display signs, public announcements and introductions from the podium, or printed acknowledgment in publications.
Contributions are tax deductible as an IRS Code Section 501(c)3 entity. Sponsorship revenue is used for valuable board member training and allows SCSBA to expand its services for those who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children. For more information, contact Gwen Hampton, Director of Leadership Development. For information on our annual trade show held in February, contact Sandy Poole, Program Associate.