SCSBA has partnered with the Municipal Association of South Carolina to host a joint training session: Bringing Civility to Verbal Conflicts
Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s guide to school board member roles and responsibilities.
Throughout the year, SCSBA recognizes the people and organizations around South Carolina whose hard work and dedication benefit our public schools. Find out more.
2023: Save the dates!
- School Law Conference – August 26-27
- Administrative Professionals Workshop – September 14, 2023
- COSSBA- Federal Advocacy Conference – September 25-27, 2023
- Risky Business Seminar – October 4-6
- Regional Advocacy Meetings – October 18 – November 1
- Beyond the Basics: Bringing Civility to Verbal Conflicts – October 19
- Legislative Advocacy Conference and Delegate Assembly – December 2-3
FOIA – Freedom of Information Act
SCSBA offers on-site training for boards and administrators on current FOIA laws and best practices. For more information, click here.
Notice of vacancy: Anderson
The Anderson County Board of Education is seeking an Administrator.
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.