Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s guide to school board member roles and responsibilities.
FOIA – Freedom of Information Act
SCSBA offers on-site training for boards and administrators on current FOIA laws and best practices. For more information, click here.
Throughout the year, SCSBA recognizes the people and organizations around South Carolina whose hard work and dedication benefit our public schools. Find out more.
2023: Save the dates!
- Day at the Capitol – April 19
- New Board Orientation Make-up – June 9
- School Law Conference – August 26-27
- Beyond the Basics – October 12
- Legislative Advocacy Conference and Delegate Assembly – December 3-4
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.